Mathew, I'm making progress on my Cabin Eagle build. The wings, fuselage, and tail feathers are pretty much complete. Working on wiring, then hanging the engine and covering.There are still a thousand and one little things to be done. I was hoping to fly this year but I'm a bit behind schedule. Hopefully the 1st half of next year.You can see my progress at http://www.mykitlog.com/pshadwick . I'm not great at keeping it up to date and I still need to add pictures....Paul
Progress has been slow the last six months. I am hoping to fly by mid summer....Paul
Not many pic's available on this computer. Here's my planned paint scheme and one working on the kick panels....
I have a rotary 582 I’m going to try. The recommendation is for rubber mounts at both ends with a two stroke. That’s what I made the firewall mount as I did. Paul
I'm also well behind schedule.The fuselage firewall back is complete and painted. Both wings are built and one has been covered and painted. Tail feathers are done.I hope to have the other wing covered by the end of Feb (some travelling in January). Then I'll temporarily mount the engine and get the CG, build the engine mount and connect everything up.Oh I did get my tailwheel endorsement ...Paul
Page created in 0.166 seconds with 31 queries.