Learn, Build, Fly, Share
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
This topic
This board
Entire forum
Google
Home
Member Map
Forum
Help
Search
Calendar
Contact
Login
Register
Eagler's Nest
»
General Category
»
Off Topics and General Interest
»
Found a L.E. for sale on Craigslist
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Found a L.E. for sale on Craigslist (Read 7241 times)
Maxray
2019 Donor
Posts: 91
Total likes: 59
H31/V22
OS:
Windows NT 10.0
Browser:
Chrome 69.0.3497.100
Eagle Type: UL/XL HYBRID
Found a L.E. for sale on Craigslist
«
on:
September 25, 2018, 11:41:00 PM »
Hi Guys,
Not sure if this is where I should post this, but I found this L.E. on my local Cleveland, Ohio Craigslist. Seems like a great deal. Heck, I've got over 5k in mine already.
I can't tell if it has the wings but it has the struts made and mounted.
Nice Global engine! Wish I had the extra cash....
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/avo/d/legal-eagle-ultralight/6706942000.html
Logged
(1 person liked this)
EAA member
USUA member
AMA member
Spread Eagle U/L to XL builder
Theodore
Full Member
Posts: 158
Total likes: 86
Theodore W Otteson
OS:
Windows NT 10.0
Browser:
Chrome 97.0.4692.99
Eagle Type: XL
Re: Found a L.E. for sale on Craigslist
«
Reply #1 on:
January 31, 2022, 07:48:03 AM »
who bought this ? I have same engine, need info thx
Logged
""Take care of your wish""
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Eagler's Nest
»
General Category
»
Off Topics and General Interest
»
Found a L.E. for sale on Craigslist