Learn, Build, Fly, Share
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
This topic
This board
Entire forum
Google
Home
Member Map
Forum
Help
Search
Calendar
Contact
Login
Register
Eagler's Nest
»
Engines
»
4 Cylinder
»
Engine Mount
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Engine Mount (Read 10561 times)
korcflyier
Jr. Member
Posts: 17
Total likes: 1
Noob
OS:
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Browser:
Mozilla compatible
Engine Mount
«
on:
September 23, 2014, 09:43:49 AM »
Hello to everyone!
Just bought a double eagle project and a 60 hp hapi vw motor.
Where can I get an engine mount for it?
Also I am new to building, did anyone publish how to mount that engine on a double eagle?
Thanks
Logged
korcflyier
Jr. Member
Posts: 17
Total likes: 1
Noob
OS:
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Browser:
Mozilla compatible
Re: Engine Mount
«
Reply #1 on:
September 23, 2014, 03:29:47 PM »
Never mind. I found the sources I needed.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Eagler's Nest
»
Engines
»
4 Cylinder
»
Engine Mount