How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Kit (Wood) availability  (Read 1705 times)

Offline JohnB

• Beta testers
  • JohnB
  • Windows NT 6.2 Windows NT 6.2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 67.0 Firefox 67.0
  • Eagle Type: xl
Kit (Wood) availability
« on: June 26, 2019, 02:15:35 PM »
Two items
I will be out of the state for 5 days for sons wedding back late Monday, I will attempt to check email every day so if you need me try jhb478 at yahoo

Due to profit margin being so skinny on the kits I have been reluctant to house much in the way of inventory, generally everything I order (wood especially) is sold by the time it clears customs . Because ACS is now just about the only game in town for Sitka spruce and they are quoting 8-10 week delivery I have decided to invest a few $K in wood for inventory. As wood is really the only thing that has extended lead times I plan on having 3-4 XL kits in stock, ready to ship, and POSSIBLY providing a wing kit as I get asked about it frequently.

Offline Kenny

• plans: LE, LEXL, DE
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 75.0.3770.143 Chrome 75.0.3770.143
  • Eagle Type: LE, LEXL, DE
Re: Kit (Wood) availability
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 12:09:34 AM »
If you decide to stock wing kits,  I will take 2.  
Kenny in Florida
Kenny in Florida

Offline JohnB

• Beta testers
  • JohnB
  • Windows NT 6.2 Windows NT 6.2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 68.0 Firefox 68.0
  • Eagle Type: xl
Re: Kit (Wood) availability
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 09:52:27 AM »
Well I bit the bullet and ordered a bunch of wood,  some kits sold before it arrived but for the first time in 10 yrs I have a couple of XL kits in stock, ready to go. gimme a call or email if interested  jb

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal