How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Time to update the Slider  (Read 8518 times)

Offline Dan_

• Staff
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 49.0.2623.39 Chrome 49.0.2623.39
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle
Time to update the Slider
« on: February 15, 2016, 04:06:36 PM »
OK sports fans...

We have had several completions,  people have built more Eagles, modified them,  taken better pics, moved on --or for what ever other reason there is...  It is time.

So this is your chance to get on, get off, get your name spelled correctly, or get a better pic on the slider on the home page.  Your claim to fame...

At the email address linked below, please send your high res photos and instructions.  The higher resolution the better they stand up to processing and re-sizing.

I have no idea how long it will take, but I need to get started.  

If I don't hear from you, I will assume you either are not done with your plane, or you are happy with what you have on the slider now.

The captions will appear they same way they do now, so include what you want in them, and a link to your web page if you have one.

Email: dan42101@yahoo.com  

Thank you for your support...

--Edit:  Loosely tentative ETA one month...  Don't rush your project if you are close.  

The software that does the trick has been updated from 4.9 when we first got it, to 7.4 when our 1 year of free updates ran out.  I now have been compelled by the board of Director (Steve) to acquire the latest version --8.7

Bottom line:  It should be a lot easier to add to the thing going forward.  So carry on at your normal pace, and we will get it updated with your plane in it when you are ready.

BTW, does trying 42,101 times to get Dan as my yahoo ID. indicate a stubborn streak..?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal