Learn, Build, Fly, Share
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
This topic
This board
Entire forum
Google
Home
Member Map
Forum
Help
Search
Calendar
Contact
Login
Register
Eagler's Nest
»
Airframes
»
Single Seaters
»
XL
»
Wing strut Wedge
Poll
Le XL ,rear wing strut wedge cutting and bend , is this a must or can I use as front strut ?
Its a round tube strut....
0 (0%)
Effect on aerodynamic strut ....
0 (0%)
Total Members Voted:
0
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Wing strut Wedge (Read 6282 times)
Pradeep ks achary
Donor 2026
Posts: 28
Total likes: 12
Xl Building
OS:
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Browser:
Chrome 90.0.4430.212
Eagle Type: LE XL C95
Wing strut Wedge
«
on:
May 19, 2021, 09:45:26 PM »
As I start the wing fittings ... for more clarification
Logged
Chuck in Indiana
Donor 2026
Posts: 913
Total likes: 1337
New Member
OS:
Linux (Ubuntu)
Browser:
Firefox 85.0
Eagle Type: LEXL #H-58
Re: Wing strut Wedge
«
Reply #1 on:
May 20, 2021, 08:56:21 AM »
I am not at that stage yet.. but I'd *think* those 5 degree bends would be necessary for alignment if you have built to the drawings.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Eagler's Nest
»
Airframes
»
Single Seaters
»
XL
»
Wing strut Wedge