Author Topic: anyone local with a legal eagle  (Read 5406 times)

Offline Miller92

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Total likes: 1
  • New Member
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 112.0.0.0 Chrome 112.0.0.0
anyone local with a legal eagle
« on: April 27, 2023, 02:20:59 PM »
I stumbled across the legal eagle on youtube. Iwas wondering if there was anyone close to Pensacola, FL with a legal eagle or legal eagle xl I could look at to see if it's something I want to build. I love the bare bones design of it and how cheap it is.


 


EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal