Author Topic: Wood working question  (Read 24873 times)

Offline PropMan

  • 2019 Donor
  • *
  • Posts: 366
  • Total likes: 70
  • XL B2
  • OS:
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 18.0.1025.308 Chrome 18.0.1025.308
    • Performance Propellers USA
  • Eagle Type: LE XL
Re: Wood working question
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 08:37:33 AM »
  I am using Titebond II (R) as an adhesive. 
Vince. At least consider Titebond III. It specs out better than the II and is just as easy to use.
Frank


Offline leshoman

  • Beta testers
  • ***
  • Posts: 538
  • Total likes: 216
  • Les Homan
  • OS:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 35.0 Firefox 35.0
  • Eagle Type: LEU and LEXL
Re: Wood working question
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 08:53:05 AM »
I used Tite bond III for my ribs, I understand Leonard used Tite bond II for his first legal eagle ribs. I used Title bond III for ribs and leading edges covering and T-88 for all other gluing.
Les Homan